10 Bookseller Rd, Walpole, NH 036084 beds, 2 baths, 5,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 11.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- 118 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $69
- MLS #: 4343783
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,519 sqft
- Parcel #: WLPO M:00004 B:000031 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86739875
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Bookseller Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% higher than in Walpole, and 36.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Walpole.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Bellows Road Route 12 LOT 27 Walpole, NH--Studio----
- 48 Bookseller Rd Walpole, NH$156K211,515
- 50 Bookseller Rd Walpole, NH$234K332,459
- 54 Bookseller Rd Walpole, NH$241K322,395
- 61 Bookseller Rd Walpole, NH$222K331,950
- 64 Bookseller Rd Walpole, NH$234K332,105
- 72 Bookseller Rd Walpole, NH$167K321,512
- 46 Halls Crossing Rd Walpole, NH$698K--42,640
- 16 Hidden Acres Ln Walpole, NH$375K433,756
- 90 Bookseller Rd Walpole, NH--------
- 122 Bookseller Rd Walpole, NH--------
- 143 Halls Crossing Rd Walpole, NH$183K321,574
- 152 Halls Crossing Rd Walpole, NH$186K32.52,664
- 633 Wentworth Rd Walpole, NH$1.08M455,361
- 615 Wentworth Rd Walpole, NH$453K764,293
- 530 Wentworth Rd Walpole, NH$151K311,411
- 526 Wentworth Rd Walpole, NH$241K312,137
- 72 Wilson Rd Walpole, NH$128K311,357
- 52 Blackjack Xing Walpole, NH$166K221,400
- 13 Blackjack Xing Walpole, NH$248K312,590
Nearby Schools in Walpole
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292