10 Cambridge Ct, Cary, IL 600134 beds, 2 baths, 2,758 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
UPGRADED KITCHEN INCLUDES ISLAND, JENN-AIRE WITH CHAR-BROILER, DOUBLE OVENS AND UPGRADED CABINETS; WITH A SEPARATE DINING ROOM.
2 ROOM MASTER BEDROOM SUITE INCLUDES SITTING ROOM/NURSERY, WALK-IN CLOSET AND TOTALLY UPDATED ULTRA BATHROOM DESIGN WITH DOUBLE WHIRLPOOL, DOUBLE VANITY, ITALIAN TILE AND CUSTOM DESIGNED LEADED GLASS WINDOWS.
700+ SQUARE FOOT DESIGNER BRICK PAVER PATIO AREA WITH SEATING WALLS, MATURE TREES AND WATER-SPRINKLERED PRIVACY LANDSCAPING, AUTOMATIC PATIO LIGHTING SYSTEM; PROFESSIONALLY LANDSCAPED WITH CAREFREE PERENNIALS AND A WATER-SPRINKLERED 25 FT. X 3 FT. GARDEN-WALLED VEGETABLE AND/OR FLOWER GARDEN, OUTDOOR LIGHTING AND WATER SPRINKLER SYSTEMS; TWO BLOCKS FROM GREENFIELD PARK; NINE BLOCKS TO CARY METRA TRAIN STATION (NORTHWEST LINE, CHICAGO-TO-HARVARD).
THIS FORMER BUILDERS MODEL HOME (ASHFORD MODEL) WAS BUILT BY DARTMOOR HOMES AND ORIGINALLY DECORATED BY B. MORRIS INTERIORS (CHICAGO). THE HOUSE INCLUDED VIRTUALLY EVERY BUILDERS UPGRADE PLUS MANY DESIGNER FEATURES, INCLUDING UPGRADED CABINETS, SOLID WOOD INTERIOR DOORS, BUILT-IN SHELVING, CASED DOOR OPENINGS, CHAIR RAILS, WAINSCOTING, CROWN MOULDING, UPGRADED INDOOR/OUTDOOR LIGHTING (INCLUDING 25 RECESSED LIGHTING FIXTURES), FIREPLACE WITH GAS LOG, IMPORTED ITALIAN TILE, BUILT IN BOOKCASES, 15-LITE DOUBLE FRENCH DOORS, PRADO PATIO DOOR, ADDITIONAL PATIO ENTRY DOOR, TWO-STORY ENTRY FOYER WITH PLANT SHELF AND HARD-WIRED ALARM SYSTEM.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $262,600
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- 50' x 20' designer curved (hourglass) brick paver patio area w/ seatwalls, wired lighting, planters
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,758 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1914277015
- Zillow Home ID: 5071970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Cambridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% higher than in Cary, and 1276.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60013 home values.
- 8 Cambridge Ct Cary, IL$255K42.52,372
- 12 Cambridge Ct Cary, IL$252K432,244
- 7 Cambridge Ct Cary, IL$174K321,398
- 6 Cambridge Ct Cary, IL$543K343,762
- 5 Cambridge Ct Cary, IL$176K--21,420
- 7 Asbury Ln Cary, IL$157K--1.51,496
- 706 W Main St Cary, IL$149K31.51,507
- 14 Cambridge Ct Cary, IL$238K42.52,326
- 3 Cambridge Ct Cary, IL$291K42.52,364
- 9 Cambridge Ct Cary, IL$163K321,248
- 13 Cambridge Ct Cary, IL$276K33.52,493
- 13 Asbury Ln Cary, IL$156K--1.51,164
- 11 Cambridge Ct Cary, IL$166K331,914
- 4 Cambridge Ct Cary, IL$273K221,455
- 714 Millwood St Cary, IL$152K--11,270
- 712 W Main St Cary, IL$186K421,111
- 720 Millwood St Cary, IL$161K321,507
- 19 Asbury Ln Cary, IL$157K--11,248
- 708 Millwood St Cary, IL$172K321,248
- 20 Asbury Ln Cary, IL$113K311,270
Nearby Schools in Cary
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292