- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Cedar Park, Roxbury, MA 021194 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,027 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $228,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,027 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: W:11 P:00689 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59184977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Cedar Park
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 237.9% greater than in Boston, and 27.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
- 34 Highland Park Ave Roxbury, MA$286K52.51,876
- 14-16 Cedar Park Boston, MA$516K32.51,856
- 32 Highland Park Ave Roxbury, MA$305K541,876
- 38 Highland Park Ave Roxbury, MA$326K432,360
- 122-126 Cedar St Boston, MA$925K63.54,944
- 6 Romar Ter Roxbury, MA$590K535,229
- 4 Romar Ter # 1 Roxbury, MA$460K211,500
- 4 Romar Ter # 3 Roxbury, MA$471K211,600
- 4 Romar Ter # 2 Roxbury, MA$471K211,600
- 4 Romar Ter Roxbury, MA$420K211,100
- 35 Cedar Park Roxbury, MA$574K633,169
- 41 Highland Park Ave Roxbury, MA$462K642,700
- 41 Highland Park Ave # 2 Roxbury, MA$400K321,378
- 41 Highland Park Ave # 1 Roxbury, MA$399K321,365
- 17 Highland Park St Roxbury, MA$550K36--35,734
- 31 Highland Park Ave Roxbury, MA$342K322,012
- 140 Cedar St Roxbury, MA$573K934,761
- 140 Cedar St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 26-28 Cedar Park Boston, MA$533K933,398
- 18 Highland Park Ave Roxbury, MA$338K322,524
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292