- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Champa St, Newton, MA 024643 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,567 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: May 2006 for $1
- Unfinished basement, 285 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Parcel #: S:51 B:017 L:0003A
- Zillow Home ID: 56312074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Champa Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% lower than in Newton, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02464 home values.
- 32 Champa St Newton, MA$720K422,180
- 32 Champa St # 0 Newton, MA$563K422,180
- 36 Champa St Newton, MA$564K321,166
- 23 Champa St # 1 Newton, MA$227K31--
- 249 Elliot St UNIT 249 Newton, MA$1.06M52.53,100
- 241 Elliot St Newton, MA$544K421,698
- 24 Sullivan Ave Newton, MA$447K432,092
- 248 Elliot St UNIT 2 Newton, MA$205K11.5980
- 248 Elliot St UNIT 3 Newton, MA$483K21.51,110
- 248 Elliot St UNIT 1 Newton, MA$207K21.51,160
- 63 Cottage St APT 6 Newton, MA$614K32.51,360
- 63 Cottage St APT 2 Newton, MA$606K22.51,359
- 63 Cottage St APT 1 Newton, MA$612K32.52,068
- 237 Elliot St Newton, MA$655K31.51,632
- 251 Elliot St UNIT 251 Newton, MA$1.02M32.52,366
- 238-240 Elliot St Newton, MA$711K432,424
- 254 Elliot St # 0 Newton Upper Falls, MA$321K------
- 231 Elliot St Newton, MA$600K422,198
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292