10 Charlesgate E APT 1, Boston, MA 022152 beds, 1 bath, 1,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Barnes Mansion was built around the turn of the 20th century and was totally renovated and "gut-rehab'ed" in 1997. It is a gorgeous, professionally managed building with beautiful period detail, courtyard, elevator, deeded storage space, bike room, furnished common room and trash room on every floor.
The building sits on the corner of Charlesgate East and posh Marlborough Street in Boston's luxurious Back Bay neighborhood. It is a short walk to the Hynes Convention Center subway stop on the Green Line, a block from an entrance to Storrow Drive, a block from access to the Esplanade on the Charles River and a few blocks from Newbury Street shopping.
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Last sold: Sep 1999 for $305,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stone
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,134 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: W:05 P:03870 S:012
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 59167695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Charlesgate E APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.4% less than in Boston, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
- 447 Marlborough St # 2 Boston, MA$407K11402
- 421 Marlborough St APT 8 Boston, MA$480K21690
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 702 Boston, MA$527K11734
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 701 Boston, MA$1.44M321,713
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 501 Boston, MA$823K221,250
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 601 Boston, MA$2.1M32.52,143
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 404 Boston, MA$782K221,100
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 504 Boston, MA$843K221,155
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 403 Boston, MA$782K221,074
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 503 Boston, MA$768K221,055
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 402 Boston, MA$520K11733
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 401 Boston, MA$831K221,118
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 502 Boston, MA$509K11716
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 304 Boston, MA$784K221,117
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 303 Boston, MA$747K221,055
- 10 Charlesgate E APT 302 Boston, MA$515K11746
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292