A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 560 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,054 sqft
- Parcel #: 00317200
- Zillow Home ID: 57847134
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-353K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06416 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Cromwell as a whole. Among 06416 homes, this home is valued 44.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06416, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Cromwell, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06416 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cromwell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06416 home values.
|24 Oxford Ln Cromwell, CT||$240K||3||2.5||1,345|
|17 Lancaster Rd Cromwell, CT||$306K||4||3.5||2,202|
|22 Oxford Ln Cromwell, CT||$284K||4||2.5||2,202|
|16 Lancaster Rd Cromwell, CT||$228K||3||2||1,112|
|22 Lancaster Rd Cromwell, CT||$264K||3||2.5||1,570|
|18 Lancaster Rd Cromwell, CT||$271K||3||2.5||1,920|
|11 Chatham Pl Cromwell, CT||$291K||4||2.5||2,202|
|9 Chatham Pl Cromwell, CT||$238K||3||2.5||1,403|
|15 Lancaster Rd Cromwell, CT||$238K||4||2.5||1,319|
|7 Chatham Pl Cromwell, CT||$291K||4||2.5||2,282|
|11 Lancaster Rd Cromwell, CT||$226K||3||2.5||1,362|
|5 Chatham Pl Cromwell, CT||$279K||3||3||2,261|
|10 Lancaster Rd Cromwell, CT||$235K||3||2||1,500|
|25 Lancaster Rd Cromwell, CT||$259K||3||2.5||1,570|
|8 Lancaster Rd Cromwell, CT||$203K||2||1.5||1,180|
|18 Oxford Ln Cromwell, CT||$236K||3||2||1,345|
|24 Lancaster Rd Cromwell, CT||$286K||4||2.5||1,980|
|3 Chatham Pl Cromwell, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,403|
|8 Oxford Ln Cromwell, CT||$246K||3||2.5||1,490|
|12 Oxford Ln Cromwell, CT||$283K||4||2.5||2,202|
Nearby Schools in Cromwell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.