A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 3,302 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $279,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $197
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,418 sqft
- Parcel #: M:M0 B:04 L:000142
- Zillow Home ID: 56468478
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $269-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02149 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Everett as a whole. Among 02149 homes, this home is valued 16.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02149, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Everett, and 32.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02149 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02149 home values.
|14 Clarence St Everett, MA||$327K||3||1||1,490|
|19 Elsie St Everett, MA||$367K||3||2||1,970|
|35 Dartmouth St Everett, MA||$489K||6||3||3,159|
|21 Elsie St Everett, MA||$325K||2||2.5||1,344|
|15 Elsie St Everett, MA||$371K||3||1.5||1,820|
|7 Clarence St Everett, MA||$517K||6||3||3,825|
|41 Dartmouth St Everett, MA||$523K||7||3||3,734|
|16 Clarence St Everett, MA||$384K||4||2||2,200|
|11 Elsie St Everett, MA||$401K||4||2||2,016|
|25 Elsie St Everett, MA||$298K||2||1||1,037|
|13 Clarence St Everett, MA||$525K||6||3||3,960|
|20 Clarence St Everett, MA||$492K||6||3||3,603|
|2 Rosedale Ave Everett, MA||$307K||3||1||1,321|
|15 Clarence St Everett, MA||$539K||6||3||3,603|
|14 Elsie St Everett, MA||$321K||3||1.5||1,522|
|31 Elsie St Everett, MA||$318K||2||1.5||1,344|
|28 Elsie St Everett, MA||$352K||3||2||1,264|
|5 Elsie St Everett, MA||$466K||7||3||3,412|
|17 Dartmouth St Everett, MA||$416K||4||3||2,360|
|6 Rosedale Ave Everett, MA||$427K||6||2||2,531|
Nearby Schools in Everett
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.