This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 1,139 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $100,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,170 sqft
- Parcel #: M:23 L:027
- Zillow Home ID: 58102237
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $168-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06076 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Bolton as a whole. Among 06076 homes, this home is valued 49.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.7% greater than in Bolton, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bolton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06076 home values.
- 2 Birch Mountain Road Ext3 beds, 1 baths
1,731 sqft, 33,105 sqft lot, built in 1937
Nearby Schools in Bolton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.