A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $379,900
- Price/sqft: $216
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 528 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 10 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,761 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0052 B:0000 L:0025
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56922649
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01834 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Groveland as a whole. Among 01834 homes, this home is valued 0.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Groveland, and 79.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01834 home values.
|12 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$410K||4||2.5||2,490|
|8 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$311K||3||1.5||1,491|
|14 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$485K||4||2.5||3,159|
|9 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$322K||3||1||1,953|
|6 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$339K||3||1||2,323|
|11 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$375K||3||2||2,214|
|7 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$287K||3||1||1,134|
|9 Uptack Rd Groveland, MA||$433K||3||2||2,959|
|13 Uptack Rd Groveland, MA||$421K||4||3||2,600|
|13 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$373K||3||1.5||2,541|
|15 Uptack Rd Groveland, MA||$423K||3||2||2,464|
|16 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$322K||3||1||1,390|
|4 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$317K||3||1.5||1,767|
|15 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$423K||4||3||2,458|
|1 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$337K||3||2||2,198|
|11 Uptack Rd Groveland, MA||$421K||4||2.5||2,388|
|17 Uptack Rd Groveland, MA||$502K||3||3||3,545|
|182 Washington St Groveland, MA||$363K||3||1.5||2,280|
|18 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA||$379K||3||2||2,548|
|1 Lee Rd Groveland, MA||$357K||3||2||2,000|
Nearby Schools in Groveland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded1.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!