10 Coles St, Brooklyn, NY 1123110 beds, 6 baths, 3,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,863 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- 364 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2012 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 2731893
- ,Garden Original detail
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 005130011
- Zillow Home ID: 30573228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Coles Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11231, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in New York, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 11231 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11231 home values.
- 365 Columbia St APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$947K------
- 367 Columbia St Brooklyn, NY$795K31850
- 365 Columbia St APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.15M842,625
- 369 Columbia St APT 3R Brooklyn, NY$788K------
- 369 Columbia St # 6 Brooklyn, NY$1.34M----3,375
- 373 Columbia St # 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.41M----3,375
- 373 Columbia St APT 2R Brooklyn, NY$723K11500
- 373 Columbia St Brooklyn, NY$1.78M453,375
- 17 Luquer St Brooklyn, NY$1.65MStudio--5,360
- 19 Luquer St Brooklyn, NY$1.54M----1,536
- 21 Luquer St Brooklyn, NY$1.48M----1,696
- 5 Luquer St Brooklyn, NY$818K----880
- 375 Columbia St Brooklyn, NY--Studio--5,300
- 377 Columbia St Brooklyn, NY$918K----1,720
- 23 Luquer St Brooklyn, NY$1.67M311,500
- 23 Luquer St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 25 Luquer St Brooklyn, NY$1.42M311,200
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.