This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 6,052 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Multi Zone Heat
- Partial Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Clapboard
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Family Rm/Den Description: First Level
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Under House
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Ceiling Fan
- Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Upper Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Master Bedroom Description: Cathedral Ceiling
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Mechanical Equipment: Auto Garage Door Opener
- Mechanical Equipment: Security System
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: In Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,415 sqft
- Parcel #: R:385 N:10
- Zillow Home ID: 57720274
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-817K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Farmington, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|9 Colton St Farmington, CT||$669K||4||3.5||4,015|
|8 Colton St Farmington, CT||$598K||3||4||3,000|
|11 Colton St Farmington, CT||$435K||3||2.5||2,602|
|6 Colton St Farmington, CT||$357K||4||1.5||2,009|
|14 Colton St Farmington, CT||$439K||3||3||2,180|
|13 Colton St Farmington, CT||$640K||4||3||4,076|
|103 Main St Farmington, CT||$552K||4||3.5||3,048|
|12 Colton St Farmington, CT||$413K||4||2.5||2,221|
|2 Carrington Ln Farmington, CT||$654K||5||3||4,092|
|6 Carrington Ln Farmington, CT||$448K||4||2.5||2,726|
|105 Main St Farmington, CT||$513K||3||3.5||2,766|
|101 Main St Farmington, CT||$624K||5||3.5||4,015|
|4 Carrington Ln Farmington, CT||$427K||3||3||2,400|
|107 Main St Farmington, CT||$556K||6||2||3,627|
|16 Colton St Farmington, CT||$482K||3||3||2,640|
|16 Colton St Farmington, CT||$438K||3||3||9,148|
|5 Carrington Ln Farmington, CT||$450K||4||2.5||2,742|
|9 Carrington Ln Farmington, CT||$186K||2||1||805|
|8154 Coppermine Rd Farmington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|8538 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT||$336K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.