10 Cutler St, Stonington, CT 063782 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $160,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0581200
- Zillow Home ID: 58085267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Cutler Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06378 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.6% higher than in Town of Stonington, and 23.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06378 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Stonington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06378 home values.
- 12 Cutler St Stonington, CT$279K31.51,572
- 8 Cutler St Stonington, CT$215K321,687
- 106 Elm St Stonington, CT$374K62.53,033
- 16 Cutler St Stonington, CT$408K42.52,368
- 110 Elm St Stonington, CT$481K322,274
- 104 Elm St Stonington, CT$299K321,424
- 4 Cutter Dr Stonington, CT$359K42.52,626
- 22 Cutler St Stonington, CT--------
- 112 Elm St Stonington, CT$379K32.52,461
- 9 Cutter Dr Stonington, CT$250K321,224
- 18 Cutler St Groton, CT$180K422,048
- 118 Elm St Stonington, CT$265K42864
- 20 Cutler St Stonington, CT$239K31.51,736
- 103 Elm St UNIT 4 Stonington, CT$275K211,032
- 103 Elm St UNIT 2 Stonington, CT$275K211,032
- 103 Elm St UNIT 3 Stonington, CT$315K21.51,228
- 103 Elm St UNIT 1 Stonington, CT$307K21.51,228
- 114 Elm St Stonington, CT$689K43.53,061
- 7 Cutler St Stonington, CT$270K------
- 120 Elm St Stonington, CT$326K41.51,712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!