10 Dana St, Malden, MA 021484 beds, 3 baths, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
deck and fenced yard. Large living room, formal dining room, open kitchen, recessed lighting, walk-in bedroom closets; finished basement with full
carpeting, can be used as in-law unit, includes a big family room, extra bedroom or study. Central air-conditioning & heat, new water heater, energy
efficient fridge and washer, all appliances included.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Styrofoam, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:087 B:264 L:414
- Zillow Home ID: 56519959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Dana Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Malden, and 34% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
- 14 Dana St Malden, MA$374K432,455
- 25-27 Albion St Malden, MA$507K74.53,101
- 26 Holden St APT 1 Malden, MA$232K21793
- 26 Holden St APT 3 Malden, MA$182K11.5808
- 26 Holden St APT 1 Malden, MA$372K21--
- 24 Holden St Malden, MA$407K44.52,837
- 37 Albion St Malden, MA$355K531,865
- 20 Holden St Malden, MA$420K42.52,662
- 26 Holden St APT 2 Malden, MA$249K21875
- 26 Holden St APT 3 Malden, MA$237K12808
- 26 Holden St APT 4 Malden, MA$247K21981
- 26 Holden St APT 1 Malden, MA$200K21.5828
- 21 Albion St Malden, MA$506K64.53,644
- 12 Holden St Malden, MA$446K432,495
- 30 Holden St APT 1 Malden, MA$315K331,179
- 30 Holden St APT 3 Malden, MA$319K331,296
- 30 Holden St APT 2 Malden, MA$294K21.51,246
- 16 Holden St Malden, MA$307K31.51,572
- 13-15 Albion St Malden, MA$543K834,619
- 36-38 Albion St Malden, MA$508K563,439
Nearby Schools in Malden
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!