- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Danforth Ct, Haverhill, MA 018322 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Floor size: 1,035 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2143020699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Danforth Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% greater than in Haverhill, and 44.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
- 8 W Parish Ct UNIT 8 Haverhill, MA$188K21.51,220
- 24 W Parish Ct UNIT 24 Haverhill, MA$190K21.51,220
- 20 W Parish Ct UNIT 20 Haverhill, MA$234K22.51,570
- 18 W Parish Ct UNIT 18 Haverhill, MA$188K21.51,220
- 28 W Parish Ct UNIT 28 Haverhill, MA$182K21.51,420
- 16 W Parish Ct UNIT 16 Haverhill, MA$188K21.51,220
- 21 W Parish Ct UNIT 21 Haverhill, MA$187K21.51,245
- 19 W Parish Ct UNIT 19 Haverhill, MA$214K22.51,280
- 23 W Parish Ct UNIT 23 Haverhill, MA$182K11.51,140
- 17 W Parish Ct UNIT 17 Haverhill, MA$173K11.51,650
- 30 W Parish Ct UNIT 30 Haverhill, MA$202K22.51,570
- 25 W Parish Ct UNIT 25 Haverhill, MA$182K11.51,345
- 14 W Parish Ct UNIT 14 Haverhill, MA$182K21.51,240
- 27 W Parish Ct UNIT 27 Haverhill, MA$173K21.51,050
- 15 W Parish Ct UNIT 15 Haverhill, MA$180K21.51,100
- 13 W Parish Ct UNIT 13 Haverhill, MA$181K11.51,140
- 32 W Parish Ct UNIT 32 Haverhill, MA$195K21.51,220
- 11 W Parish Ct UNIT 11 Haverhill, MA$180K11.51,140
- 10 W Parish Ct UNIT 10 Haverhill, MA$202K21.51,220
- 10 W Parish Ct # 0 Haverhill, MA$444K21.51,220
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292