A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1987
- Views: 958 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $193
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Individual, COOLING \ Unit Control, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Individual, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Courtyard, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 437
- Floor size: 1,035 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0588 B:422DF L:10
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56056480
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-253K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01832 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01832 homes, this home is valued 9.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% lower than in Haverhill, and 47.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01832 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
|12 Danforth Ct UNIT 12 Haverhill, MA||$207K||2||2||1,216|
|14 Danforth Ct UNIT 14 Haverhill, MA||$233K||2||2||2,134|
|6 Danforth Ct UNIT 6 Haverhill, MA||$183K||1||1.5||990|
|8 Danforth Ct UNIT 8 Haverhill, MA||$199K||1||1.5||1,388|
|18 Danforth Ct UNIT 18 Haverhill, MA||$193K||2||1.5||990|
|2 Danforth Ct UNIT 2 Haverhill, MA||$218K||2||2||1,741|
|4 Danforth Ct UNIT 4 Haverhill, MA||$195K||2||1.5||1,053|
|16 Danforth Ct UNIT 16 Haverhill, MA||$194K||2||1.5||1,035|
|22 Danforth Ct UNIT 22 Haverhill, MA||$197K||2||1.5||1,035|
|24 Danforth Ct UNIT 24 Haverhill, MA||$211K||2||2||1,340|
|28 Danforth Ct UNIT 28 Haverhill, MA||$221K||2||1.5||1,808|
|20 Danforth Ct UNIT 20 Haverhill, MA||$194K||1||1.5||990|
|30 Danforth Ct UNIT 30 Haverhill, MA||$219K||2||1.5||1,730|
|2 Clement Ct UNIT 2 Haverhill, MA||$211K||2||2||1,440|
|26 Danforth Ct UNIT 26 Haverhill, MA||$210K||2||1.5||1,570|
|34 Danforth Ct UNIT 34 Haverhill, MA||$249K||2||2.5||2,140|
|9 Clement Ct UNIT 9 Haverhill, MA||$195K||2||1.5||1,035|
|36 Danforth Ct UNIT 37 Haverhill, MA||$232K||2||1.5||2,120|
|1 Clement Ct UNIT 1 Haverhill, MA||$218K||2||2||1,660|
|4 Clement Ct UNIT 4 Haverhill, MA||$200K||2||1.5||1,050|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded9.2 mi
K-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.