- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Dock St, Wilmington, NC 284014 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,561 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $425,000
- Parking: 1772 sqft
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,224 sqft
- Lot depth: 61
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: R05308005012000
- Zillow Home ID: 103767690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Dock Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.3% greater than in Wilmington, and 125.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28401 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28401 home values.
- 101 S Water St STE 2 Wilmington, NC$200KStudio--2,745
- 101 S Water St STE 2 Wilmington, NC$114K------
- 101 S Water St # 3 Wilmington, NC$150K32.51,134
- 101 S Water St # 4 Wilmington, NC$131K221,218
- 101 S Water St STE 1 Wilmington, NC$116K------
- 101 S Water St Wilmington, NC$221K------
- 116 S Front St # 1B Wilmington, NC$255K------
- 116 S Front St # 1A Wilmington, NC$270K--2--
- 116 S Front St # 2A Wilmington, NC$261K------
- 18 S Water St STE 11 Wilmington, NC$192K332,348
- 18 S Water St STE 9 Wilmington, NC$215K22.51,480
- 18 S Water St STE 11 Wilmington, NC$188K32.52,300
- 18 S Water St STE 11 Wilmington, NC$190K--2.52,348
- 24 S Front St Wilmington, NC$219K------
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292