A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 896 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $176
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Parcel #: G0234100
- Zillow Home ID: 57841955
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-262K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06413 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Town of Clinton as a whole. Among 06413 homes, this home is valued 12.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06413, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Town of Clinton, and 20% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Clinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06413 home values.
|8 Dogwood Ln Clinton, CT||$235K||3||2||1,306|
|2 Dogwood Ln Clinton, CT||$184K||2||1||955|
|34 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$168K||4||1||816|
|31 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$244K||3||2||1,610|
|32 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$274K||4||2||2,044|
|1 Dogwood Ln Clinton, CT||$209K||3||1.5||1,056|
|36 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$220K||3||1.5||1,272|
|31 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$234K||3||2||1,516|
|3 Dogwood Ln Clinton, CT||$217K||2||1||1,152|
|30 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$181K||3||1||864|
|4 Dogwood Ln Clinton, CT||$238K||3||2||1,600|
|41 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$272K||3||2||1,680|
|37 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$190K||3||1||1,060|
|46 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$237K||4||2.5||1,499|
|45 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$247K||2||2||1,532|
|5 Dogwood Ln Clinton, CT||$186K||2||1||979|
|39 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$219K||3||1.5||1,486|
|28 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$208K||3||1||1,010|
|6 Dogwood Ln Clinton, CT||$224K||4||1||1,431|
|29 Hurd Bridge Rd Clinton, CT||$273K||3||2||2,003|
Nearby Schools in Town of Clinton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
4, 6-80.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.