10 Duchess Path UNIT 10, Uxbridge, MA 015692 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $1
- 168 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Cable Available
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 120
- Floor size: 1,670 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:029.0 B:2234 L:0011.D
- Zillow Home ID: 57663838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Duchess Path UNIT 10
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01569, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Uxbridge, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01569 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Uxbridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01569 home values.
- 12 Duchess Path UNIT 12 Uxbridge, MA$192K22.51,669
- 6 Duchess Path UNIT 6 Uxbridge, MA$198K22.51,669
- 16 Duchess Path UNIT 16 Uxbridge, MA$182K22.51,674
- 11 Duchess Path UNIT 11 Uxbridge, MA$183K21.51,509
- 5 Duchess Path UNIT 5 Uxbridge, MA$176K221,346
- 1 Duchess Path UNIT 1 Uxbridge, MA$184K21.51,332
- 8 Duchess Path UNIT 8 Uxbridge, MA$199K22.51,672
- 5 Ascot Ln UNIT 5 Uxbridge, MA$196K221,934
- 4 Duchess Path UNIT 4 Uxbridge, MA$198K22.51,684
- 5 Gentry Ln Uxbridge, MA$268K2--1,671
- 2 Ascot Ln UNIT 2 Uxbridge, MA$180K21.51,343
- 4 Ascot Ln UNIT 4 Uxbridge, MA$179K21.51,339
- 6 Ascot Ln Uxbridge, MA$277K22.51,677
- 3 Duchess Path UNIT 3 Uxbridge, MA$181K21.51,332
- 1 Ascot Ln UNIT 1 Uxbridge, MA$172K21.51,334
- 7 Duchess Path UNIT 7 Uxbridge, MA$187K21.51,344
- 11 Ascot Ln Uxbridge, MA$140K22--
- 12 Duchess Path Uxbridge, MA$273K2--1,669
- 2 Duchess Path UNIT 2 Uxbridge, MA$201K22.51,681
- 10 Gentry Ln Uxbridge, MA$191K22.51,676
Nearby Schools in Uxbridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292