A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1890
- Views: 1,597 all time views
- HOA Fee: $98
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $465,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $982
- Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ Yes, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Brick, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Forced Air, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Pets Allowed \ Yes, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Brownstone, Style \ Rowhouse, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Middle, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 474 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: W:03 P:05815 S:014
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 102984338
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $375-479K.
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 35.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!