- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Dyer Cir, Saratoga Springs, NY 128664 beds, 4 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 5 spaces, 748 sqft
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 41158918001100010190000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32407798
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Dyer Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12866, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in Saratoga Springs, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12866 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saratoga Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12866 home values.
- 88 Dyer Switch Rd Saratoga Springs, NY$393K42.52,744
- 112 Meadow Brook Rd Saratoga Springs, NY$488K343,207
- Dyer Switch Rd Saratoga Springs, NY$189K------
- 84 Dyer Switch Rd Saratoga Springs, NY$302K422,028
- Dyer Switch Rd Saratoga Springs, NY$159K11942
- 114 Meadow Brook Rd Saratoga Springs, NY$455K442,164
- Dyer Switch Rd Saratoga Springs, NY$199K11940
- Dyer Switch Rd Saratoga Springs, NY$164K21856
- Dyer Switch Rd Saratoga Springs, NY$157K1--460
- Dyer Switch Rd Saratoga Springs, NY$223K11948
Nearby Schools in Saratoga Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292