- Built in 1986
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 715 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $415,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $232
- MLS #: BA8633632
- View Virtual Tour
- View: City, Water
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Condo, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ N, HOA \ N, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ MEDIA, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Shwr, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ Shades\Blinds, Amenities \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Entry Lvl BR, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Walk-in Closet(s), Appliances \ Cooktop, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Dryer-front loading, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Table Space, Dining Kitchen \ Liv-Din Combo, Exterior \ Brick, Style \ Other, Type \ Hi-Rise 9+ Floors, Cooling \ Central A\C, Cooling \ Heat Pump(s), Heating \ Heat Pump(s), Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, Parking \ Garage, Handicap \ 32"+ wide doors, Handicap \ 36"+ wide Halls, Handicap \ Thrshlds <5\8", Appliances \ Oven-Single, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Handicap \ Entry Slope <1''
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1408
- Floor size: 1,789 sqft
- Parcel #: 0876 092
- Zillow Home ID: 36535167
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $343-440K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Otterbein home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among Otterbein homes, this home is 47.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Otterbein, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.8% less than in Baltimore, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Otterbein home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Otterbein home values.
|Other Units in this Building (171)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10 E Lee St|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.