10 Emerson Cir, Beverly, MA 019155 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 22 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 1986 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- MLS #: 71736827
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 358 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: M:0071 B:0082 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59231697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Emerson Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% higher than in Beverly, and 71.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01915 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beverly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 7 Thoreau Cir Beverly, MA$673K42.53,684
- 48 Middlebury Ln Beverly, MA$680K444,019
- 8 Emerson Cir Beverly, MA$584K332,483
- 5 Thoreau Cir Beverly, MA$592K42.52,987
- 46 Middlebury Ln Beverly, MA$552K42.52,312
- 5 Emerson Cir Beverly, MA$607K42.52,654
- 9 Thoreau Cir Beverly, MA$578K42.52,947
- 50 Middlebury Ln Beverly, MA$588K42.52,558
- 12 Thoreau Cir Beverly, MA$680K43.53,846
- 41 Middlebury Ln Beverly, MA$609K43.52,986
- 10 Thoreau Cir Beverly, MA$618K42.53,178
- 43 Middlebury Ln Beverly, MA$549K433,171
- 44 Middlebury Ln Beverly, MA$547K42.52,268
- 39 Middlebury Ln Beverly, MA$627K42.53,260
- 45 Middlebury Ln Beverly, MA$587K42.52,558
- 11 Thoreau Cir Beverly, MA$622K43.53,507
- 8 Thoreau Cir Beverly, MA$686K42.54,504
- 37 Middlebury Ln Beverly, MA$674K43.53,642
- 5 Whitman Pl Beverly, MA$676K422,310
- 3 Aricia Ln Beverly, MA$628K32.54,059
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!