A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,068 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 2,375 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $400,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $366
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 1/4, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Parcel #: M:15 B:000 L:15
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56338788
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $340-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02180 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Stoneham as a whole. Among 02180 homes, this home is valued 9.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 58.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% less than in Stoneham, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stoneham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
|8 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$361K||3||1||1,105|
|12 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$448K||3||1.5||1,928|
|3 Wildwood Ln Stoneham, MA||--||4||1.5||1,764|
|2 Pine Ridge Rd Stoneham, MA||$446K||3||2||2,200|
|6 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$422K||3||1||2,268|
|9 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$525K||3||2||3,132|
|7 Pine Ridge Rd Stoneham, MA||$516K||2||1.5||2,771|
|10 Moulton Ave Stoneham, MA||$296K||3||1||1,068|
|25 Curve Rd Stoneham, MA||$332K||4||1.5||1,399|
|3 Evergreen Rd Reading, MA||$504K||3||2.5||2,386|
|3 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$524K||3||2||2,832|
|14 Evergreen Rd Reading, MA||$435K||3||1.5||1,638|
|14 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$466K||3||2||1,800|
|11 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$436K||3||1.5||2,115|
|6 Wildwood Ln Stoneham, MA||$561K||4||2.5||2,406|
|4 Evergreen Rd Reading, MA||$511K||3||2.5||2,518|
|4 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$489K||3||2||2,618|
|8 Moulton Ave Stoneham, MA||$292K||3||1||982|
|4 Wildwood Ln Stoneham, MA||$509K||4||2||2,535|
|3 Pine Ridge Rd Stoneham, MA||$530K||3||2||2,498|
Nearby Schools in Stoneham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.