10 Fields Pl, Charleston, SC 294033 beds, 3 baths, 1,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 8 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $224
- MLS #: 1319437
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2111681209
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Fields Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.2% greater than in Charleston, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29403 home values.
- 1113 King St Charleston, SC$247KStudio--1,569
- Simons St Charleston, SC$224K211,176
- 2 Fields Pl Charleston, SC$94K21866
- 1 Fields Pl Charleston, SC$200K21960
- 1110 King St Charleston, SC$312K311,492
- 46 Simons St Charleston, SC$208K632,792
- 1112 King St Charleston, SC$155K21624
- 4 Fields Pl Charleston, SC$145K31862
- 3 Fields Pl Charleston, SC$93K21728
- 31 Poplar St Charleston, SC$305K31.51,488
- 1114 King St Charleston, SC$190K21923
- Simons St Charleston, SC$102K321,540
- 33 Poplar St Charleston, SC$351KStudio22,291
- 48 Simons St Charleston, SC$102K321,540
- King St Charleston, SC$281K421,488
- Poplar St Charleston, SC$277K421,560
- King St Charleston, SC$421K33.53,031
- 5 Fields Pl Charleston, SC$101K311,014
- 6 Fields Pl Charleston, SC$134K21744
- 1118 King St Charleston, SC$350K522,211
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!