10 Fuller Ln, Epping, NH 030424 beds, 2 baths, 2,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $66,500
- Price/sqft: $26
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,574 sqft
- Parcel #: EPPI M:027 B:197
- Zillow Home ID: 92897222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Fuller Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% greater than in Town of Epping, and 36.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03042 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Epping.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03042 home values.
- 6 Fuller Ln Epping, NH$208K321,144
- 5 Fuller Ln Epping, NH$314K233,111
- 11 Fuller Ln Epping, NH$246K321,937
- 124 Jenness Rd Epping, NH$194K31960
- 129 Jenness Rd Epping, NH$236K42.52,000
- 128 Jenness Rd Epping, NH$236K211,643
- 133 Jenness Rd Epping, NH$264K321,357
- 132 Jenness Rd Epping, NH$267K522,016
- 121 Jenness Rd Epping, NH$177K321,536
- 116 Jenness Rd Epping, NH$136K211,068
- 156 Jenness Rd Epping, NH$147K211,477
- 19 Ledgewood Ln Epping, NH$347K32.52,230
- 113 Jenness Rd Epping, NH$142K11780
- 110 Jenness Rd Epping, NH$138K21924
- 62 Depot Rd Epping, NH$190K21864
- 70 Depot Rd Epping, NH$217K311,487
- 72 Depot Rd Epping, NH$97K11560
- 106 Jenness Rd Epping, NH$173K31960
- 58 Depot Rd Epping, NH$220K31.51,296
- 74 Depot Rd Epping, NH--Studio--644,688
Nearby Schools in Town of Epping
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292