10 Garden Dr, Fairfield, CT 06825
Sold on 5/8/12: $230,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,569 sq ft
- Lot:0.3 acres
- Year Built:1942
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $230,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Basement \ None,Cooling System Type \ None,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Gas,Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,Property Type \ Rental,Rental Agreement \ Lease,Rental Property Type \ Multifamily,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Other,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Middle SchoolCLB
- Parcel #M:046 L:089 X:
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID57291979
- Elementary SchoolCLB
- High SchoolCLB
- Days on Zillow592
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$327,947||$305K – $354K||-$6,895||$209||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,014/mo||$1.3K – $2.5K/mo||-$29||$1.28||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 06825 home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Fairfield as a whole. Among 06825 homes, this home is valued 22.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.2% greater than in Fairfield, and 3.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06825 home values.
Neighborhood for 10 Garden Drive
- 14 Garden Dr Fairfield, CT$290K21.0850
- 13 Garden Dr Fairfield, CT$172K21.0780
- 229 Melville Dr Fairfield, CT$285K42.01,612
- 8 Garden Ct Fairfield, CT$307K42.01,612
- 19 Greenlawn Dr Fairfield, CT$282K42.01,560
- 31 Greenlawn Dr Fairfield, CT$338K32.01,632
- 103 Marian Rd Fairfield, CT$390K31.51,457
- 47 Garden Dr Fairfield, CT$281K42.01,560
- 100 Melville Dr Fairfield, CT$372K31.01,200
- 55 Greenlawn Dr # 55 Fairfield, CT$284K11.0500
- 66 Tuller Rd Fairfield, CT$478K42.01,791
- 57 Tuller Rd Fairfield, CT$600K43.52,668
- 503 Fairfield Woods Rd Fairfield, CT$542K42.52,224
- 100 Tuller Rd Fairfield, CT$530K42.02,234
- 14 Applegate Rd Fairfield, CT$401K32.01,658
- 55 Melville Dr Fairfield, CT$241K33.01,196
- 70 Old Farm Ln LOT 6 Naugatuck, CT--Studio--20,374
- 63 Old Farm Ln LOT 8 Naugatuck, CT--Studio--21,745
- 40 Lockwood Rd Fairfield, CT$577K52.52,515
- 184 Tuller Rd Fairfield, CT$487K43.01,760
Nearby Schools in Fairfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005