A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1865
- Views: 3,405 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $43,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $34
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Area Num \ Ansonia, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Deposit - Continue To Show, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mill Rate \ 38.6100, Neighborhood \ Ansonia (145), Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, REO \ Yes, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Parcel #: M:039 B:0074 L:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 58889713
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06401 home values will fall 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.5% decrease for Ansonia as a whole. Among 06401 homes, this home is valued 19.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 75.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in Ansonia, and 52.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06401 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ansonia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06401 home values.
|8 Gardners Ln Ansonia, CT||$153K||3||1.5||1,320|
|9 Gardners Ln Ansonia, CT||$219K||4||2||2,228|
|13 Gardners Ln Ansonia, CT||$192K||4||2||3,235|
|5 Gardners Ln Ansonia, CT||$138K||2||1||1,200|
|12 Gardners Ln Ansonia, CT||$166K||4||2||1,920|
|16 Gardners Ln # 2 Ansonia, CT||$126K||2||1||970|
|16 Gardners Ln # 1 Ansonia, CT||$82K||2||1||1,000|
|17 Gardners Ln Ansonia, CT||$160K||3||1.5||1,294|
|14 Gardners Ln Ansonia, CT||$157K||3||1||1,659|
|10 1/2 Gardners Ln Ansonia, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,019|
|19 Gardners Ln Ansonia, CT||$175K||3||2.5||1,648|
|16 Gardners Ln Ansonia, CT||$128K||2||1||950|
|21 Gardners Ln Ansonia, CT||$125K||3||1||1,008|
|21 Gardners Ln Ansonia, CT||$143K||3||1||1,008|
|19 Colony St Ansonia, CT||$161K||4||2.01||1,448|
|30 Colony St Ansonia, CT||$137K||3||2||1,037|
|34 Colony St Ansonia, CT||$152K||3||1||1,324|
|12 Woodlawn Ave Ansonia, CT||$114K||3||1.5||1,063|
|Woodlawn Ave Ansonia, CT||$114K||3||1.5||1,063|
|30 1/2 Colony St Ansonia, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Ansonia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK, 7-81.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.