- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Greenham Ct, Novato, CA 949494 beds, 3 baths, 2,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,777 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 261 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $605,000
- Price/sqft: $327
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 456 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,172 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 15783033
- Zillow Home ID: 51065391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Greenham Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94949, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% higher than in Novato, and 40.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94949 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94949 home values.
- 14 Greenham Ct Novato, CA$744K431,992
- 58 Mildenhall St Novato, CA$749K332,133
- 18 Greenham Ct Novato, CA$765K432,272
- 39 Alconbury Way Novato, CA$684K33.52,106
- 43 Alconbury Way Novato, CA$686K432,157
- 11 Greenham Ct Novato, CA$740K332,133
- 7 Greenham Ct Novato, CA$688K42.52,157
- 15 Greenham Ct Novato, CA$773K442,126
- 54 Mildenhall St Novato, CA$738K43.52,246
- 35 Alconbury Way Novato, CA$576K32.51,752
- 47 Alconbury Way Novato, CA$687K431,992
- 19 Greenham Ct Novato, CA$834K43.5--
- 19 Greenham Ct Novato, CA$762K43.52,316
- 3 Greenham Ct Novato, CA$728K332,133
- 22 Greenham Ct Novato, CA$727K32.52,133
- 50 Mildenhall St Novato, CA$688K42.52,157
- 51 Alconbury Way Novato, CA$663K32.51,848
- 31 Alconbury Way Novato, CA$668K42.52,157
- 22 Hayford Ct Novato, CA$733K33.52,126
- 26 Hayford Ct Novato, CA$686K432,157
Nearby Schools in Novato
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.