A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 721 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $141,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ None, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Other Fuel Type, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00190000
- Zillow Home ID: 58864325
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-177K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06786 homes, this home is valued 26.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.3% higher than in Terryville, and 229.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Terryville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|14 Grove St Terryville, CT||$112K||2||2||1,292|
|50 Emmett St Terryville, CT||$119K||3||2||1,516|
|9 Grove St Terryville, CT||$150K||4||1||1,464|
|20 Grove St Terryville, CT||$100K||3||1||1,144|
|15 Grove St Terryville, CT||$149K||4||1.5||1,836|
|23 Grove St Terryville, CT||$114K||4||1||1,453|
|7 Grove St Terryville, CT||$117K||3||2||1,504|
|3 Grove St Terryville, CT||$94K||2||1||966|
|33 Grove St Terryville, CT||$143K||3||1.5||1,436|
|12 Grove St Terryville, CT||$116K||2||2.5||1,292|
|1 Grove St Terryville, CT||$114K||4||2||1,222|
|48 Emmett St Terryville, CT||$109K||2||1||768|
|16 Grove St Terryville, CT||$122K||3||2||1,456|
|18 Grove St Terryville, CT||$125K||3||1.5||1,440|
|4 Bartlett St Terryville, CT||$121K||3||1||1,368|
|5 Chestnut St Terryville, CT||$119K||3||1||1,008|
|7 Chestnut St Terryville, CT||$147K||3||1||1,586|
|2 Bartlett St Terryville, CT||$115K||2||1.5||1,144|
|19 Grove St Terryville, CT||$171K||3||2||1,938|
|9 Chestnut St Terryville, CT||$126K||3||1||912|
Nearby Schools in Terryville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.