10 Hancock St, Chelsea, MA 021505 beds, 3 baths, 2,294 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,100 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $302,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Parking: 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Aluminum,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Brick,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,TERMS_FEATURE \ Seller W/Participate,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,WARRANTY \ No,
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,294 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:079 P:021
- Zillow Home ID: 56672425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Hancock Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02150 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% lower than in Chelsea, and 31.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 02150 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chelsea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02150 home values.
- 7 Lash St Chelsea, MA$213K32.51,660
- 11 Hancock St Charlestown, MA$737K33.51,878
- 9-11 Lash St Chelsea, MA$313K622,403
- 20 Hancock St Chelsea, MA$336K431,512
- 12 Lash St UNIT 12 Chelsea, MA$259K31.51,374
- 8 Lash St UNIT 8 Chelsea, MA$265K31.51,374
- 8 Lash St Chelsea, MA$308K31.51,374
- 12 Lash St Chelsea, MA$271K31.51,374
- 12 Lash St Chelsea, MA$275K31.52,409
- 13 Lash St Chelsea, MA$356K31.51,860
- 10 Lash St UNIT 10 Chelsea, MA$270K31.51,374
- 21 Lash St Chelsea, MA$212K21.51,380
- 361 Washington Ave Chelsea, MA$374K43.51,890
- 18 Lash St Chelsea, MA$283K31960
- 24 Hancock St UNIT 2 Chelsea, MA$159K21845
- 24 Hancock St UNIT 1 Chelsea, MA$160K11575
- 350 Washington Ave Chelsea, MA$393K------
- 357 Washington Ave Chelsea, MA$600K----4,376
- 365 Washington Ave Chelsea, MA$425K----4,644
- 26 Hancock St UNIT 1 Chelsea, MA$159K21765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292