A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 1,524 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $725,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $217
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Wet Bar
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 4th Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Breezeway, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Wet Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Pool Type \ In Ground - Heated, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,337 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 00171210
- Zillow Home ID: 57840117
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $370-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06412 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Chester as a whole. Among 06412 homes, this home is valued 140.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06412, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% higher than in Chester, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06412 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06412 home values.
|9 High Field Ln Chester, CT||$382K||3||2.5||2,076|
|11 High Field Ln Chester, CT||$521K||4||2.5||2,812|
|8 High Field Ln Chester, CT||$451K||4||1.5||2,819|
|13 High Field Ln Chester, CT||$435K||4||2.5||2,736|
|103 Goose Hill Rd Chester, CT||$251K||3||1.5||1,560|
|5 High Field Ln Chester, CT||$389K||3||2.1||2,100|
|3 High Field Ln Chester, CT||$481K||4||2.5||2,576|
|111 Goose Hill Rd Chester, CT||$276K||5||3||1,953|
|106 Goose Hill Rd Chester, CT||$296K||4||1||1,582|
|104 Goose Hill Rd Chester, CT||$279K||3||2.01||1,512|
|97 Goose Hill Rd Chester, CT||$360K||3||2.5||2,752|
|115 Goose Hill Rd Chester, CT||$291K||4||2||1,755|
|2 Old County Rd Chester, CT||$352K||3||2||2,100|
|109 Goose Hill Rd Chester, CT||$312K||3||3||1,241|
|3 Old County Rd Chester, CT||$194K||3||1||1,192|
|121 Goose Hill Rd Chester, CT||$417K||4||4||2,680|
|123 Goose Hill Rd Chester, CT||$395K||3||3||2,394|
|93 Goose Hill Rd Chester, CT||$500K||4||4||2,332|
|95 Goose Hill Rd Chester, CT||$574K||4||3.1||3,118|
|104 Goose Hill Rd Chester, CT||$277K||3||2.01||1,512|
Nearby Schools in Chester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.