A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Views: 2,221 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,843 sqft
- Parcel #: 00112300
- Zillow Home ID: 58095714
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06029 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Ellington as a whole. Among 06029 homes, this home is valued 17% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ellington, and 67.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06029 home values.
|2 Hilltop Dr Ellington, CT||$174K||3||2||1,104|
|12 Hilltop Dr Ellington, CT||$230K||3||2.5||1,904|
|14 Hilltop Dr Ellington, CT||$195K||3||2||1,707|
|3 Hilltop Dr Ellington, CT||$166K||3||1||1,254|
|4 Hilltop Dr Ellington, CT||$180K||4||1||1,485|
|7 Hilltop Dr Ellington, CT||$318K||8||3||3,523|
|7 Francis Ave Ellington, CT||$184K||3||1||1,268|
|2 Francis Ave Ellington, CT||$247K||5||3.5||2,762|
|12 Francis Ave Ellington, CT||$183K||3||1.5||1,080|
|9 Francis Ave Ellington, CT||$166K||3||1||1,048|
|22 Elizabeth St Ellington, CT||$224K||4||2.5||2,646|
|20 Elizabeth St Ellington, CT||$213K||3||2||2,031|
|18 Hilltop Dr Ellington, CT||$190K||3||1||1,232|
|11 Francis Ave Ellington, CT||$200K||3||2||1,190|
|26 Elizabeth St Ellington, CT||$169K||3||2||1,894|
|28 Elizabeth St Ellington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|24 Elizabeth St Ellington, CT||$159K||2||1||1,164|
|15 Elizabeth St Ellington, CT||$163K||3||1.5||1,587|
|15 Francis Ave Ellington, CT||$207K||3||2||1,190|
|17 Elizabeth St Ellington, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Ellington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.