- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Holly Ln UNIT 10, Glastonbury, CT 060332 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ Crawl Space,Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Tile,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Water,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Info \ Basement,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 120
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Parcel #: 32600010
- Zillow Home ID: 57723206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Holly Lane UNIT 10
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.5% higher than in Glastonbury, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292