A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 3,841 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $190
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Parcel #: M:005.0 B:0055 L:0032.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56824523
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02779 home values will fall 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% fall for Berkley as a whole. Among 02779 homes, this home is valued 22.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02779, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.8% less than in Berkley, and 41.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02779 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Berkley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02779 home values.
|8 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$312K||3||2||1,681|
|12 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$368K||3||2.5||1,872|
|14 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$391K||4||2.5||2,359|
|9 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$597K||5||3.5||4,129|
|7 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$362K||3||2||1,911|
|33 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$396K||3||2.5||2,400|
|11 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$373K||3||2.5||2,145|
|5 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$325K||3||2||1,568|
|31 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$396K||3||2.5||2,200|
|20 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$364K||4||3||2,080|
|4 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$362K||3||2||1,757|
|13 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$360K||3||2||2,352|
|18 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$359K||2||1.5||2,370|
|16 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$304K||3||2||1,638|
|3 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$365K||3||1.5||1,938|
|29 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$562K||4||3.5||3,356|
|22 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$375K||4||2.5||2,343|
|1 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$335K||3||1.5||1,768|
|15 Howland Rd Berkley, MA||$374K||3||2.5||1,944|
|27 Howland Rd # R Berkley, MA||$385K||3||2.5||2,128|
Nearby Schools in Berkley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded1.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!