A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Views: 1,398 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $559,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $271
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,064 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00105 B:00023 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56034508
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $525-665K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 0.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% lower than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|12 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$526K||3||3||2,064|
|8 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$576K||4||2.5||2,558|
|15 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$604K||4||3.5||2,878|
|11 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$615K||4||2.5||3,122|
|11 Ridgewood Cir Lawrence, MA||$221K||2||1||1,296|
|14 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$613K||4||2.5||2,701|
|2 Sutton Way Andover, MA||$638K||4||2.5||2,708|
|17 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$548K||4||2.5||2,410|
|9 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$552K||3||2.5||2,408|
|6 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$669K||4||2.5||3,022|
|1 Sutton Way Andover, MA||$600K||4||2.5||2,709|
|16 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$627K||4||2.5||2,709|
|14 Ridgewood Cir Lawrence, MA||$252K||3||2||1,728|
|9 Ridgewood Cir Lawrence, MA||$326K||3||1.75||2,016|
|7 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$534K||4||3||2,064|
|19 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$530K||4||2.5||2,064|
|18 Iron Gate Dr Andover, MA||$755K||4||2.5||3,999|
|12 Ridgewood Cir Lawrence, MA||$249K||4||2||1,800|
|7 Southridge Cir Andover, MA||$731K||3||3.5||3,631|
|7 Ridgewood Cir Lawrence, MA||$254K||3||1||1,296|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.