- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Ivy Pl, Jersey City, NJ 073046 beds, 3 baths, 3,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Completed renovated 3 Family House on a large lot (1498 sf) in Jersey City. Each apartment has 2 bedrooms & 1 full bathroom.
Roof, kitchen, bathroom and all plumbing completely new!!!
It has a full size basement with separated access which could be use for storage or extension of the first floor apartment
The property will be delivered vacant.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Lot: 1,498 sqft
- Multi Family
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- Parking: On street
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 0617204000000022
- Zillow Home ID: 38918341
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Ivy Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In McGinley Square, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 147.5% greater than in Jersey City, and 89.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent McGinley Square home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or McGinley Square home values.
- 12 Ivy Pl Jersey City, NJ$166K------
- 8 Ivy Pl Jersey City, NJ$158K------
- 6 Ivy Pl Jersey City, NJ$247K21990
- 6 Ivy Pl APT 1 Jersey City, NJ$245K11--
- 16 Ivy Pl Jersey City, NJ$165K11550
- 29 Westervelt Pl Jersey City, NJ$296K----2,646
- 27 Westervelt Pl Jersey City, NJ$344K652,400
- 31 Westervelt Pl Jersey City, NJ$136K------
- 25 Westervelt Pl Jersey City, NJ$345K------
- 23 Westervelt Pl Jersey City, NJ$187K------
- 33-35 W Ervelt Pl Jersey City, NJ$113K------
- 704 Grand St # 9 Jersey City, NJ$266K221,035
- 704 Grand St APT 10 Jersey City, NJ$384K221,108
- 704 Grand St APT 6 Jersey City, NJ$314K----1,823
- 704 Grand St APT 3 Jersey City, NJ$229K221,090
- 704 Grand St APT 1 Jersey City, NJ$273K----1,035
- 704 Grand St APT 5 Jersey City, NJ$366K221,756
- 704 Grand St APT 8 Jersey City, NJ$358K----1,324
- 704 Grand St APT 2 Jersey City, NJ$275K----1,106
Nearby Schools in Jersey City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292