- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Knox Cir SE, Washington, DC 200204 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,899 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $262,000
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,540 sqft
- Parcel #: 5727 0173
- Zillow Home ID: 54658218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Knox Cir Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.7% greater than in Washington, and 29.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20020 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20020 home values.
- 12 Knox Cir SE Washington, DC$338K331,200
- 8 Knox Cir SE Washington, DC$357K331,200
- 2721 Hartford St SE Washington, DC$327K331,200
- 14 Knox Cir SE Washington, DC$375K331,200
- 16 Knox Cir SE Washington, DC$354K43.51,800
- 2719 Hartford St SE Washington, DC$346K331,200
- 2718 Knox Ter SE Washington, DC$242K331,200
- 6 Knox Cir SE Washington, DC$344K331,200
- 2720 Knox Ter SE Washington, DC$249K331,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292