A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 1,117 all time views
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,876 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: SLEM M:58 B:6951 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86834402
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03079 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Salem as a whole. Among 03079 homes, this home is valued 26.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03079, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in Salem, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03079 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03079 home values.
|8 Kyle Dr Salem, NH||$254K||3||2||1,288|
|12 Kyle Dr Salem, NH||$347K||3||3||2,162|
|6 Kyle Dr Salem, NH||$297K||3||2.5||1,824|
|9 Kyle Dr Salem, NH||$304K||3||2.5||1,664|
|7 Kyle Dr Salem, NH||$287K||3||1.5||1,872|
|4 Kyle Dr Salem, NH||$260K||2||1.5||1,472|
|16 Kyle Dr Salem, NH||$294K||3||2.5||1,746|
|5 Kyle Dr Salem, NH||$285K||3||1.5||1,692|
|15 Kyle Dr Salem, NH||$282K||3||1||1,772|
|10 Townsend Ave Salem, NH||$251K||3||2||1,469|
|12 Townsend Ave Salem, NH||$240K||3||1||1,008|
|11 Townsend Ave Salem, NH||$236K||3||1||1,008|
|8 Townsend Ave Salem, NH||$270K||4||2||1,789|
|14 Townsend Ave Salem, NH||$254K||3||2||1,469|
|13 Townsend Ave Salem, NH||$229K||3||1||1,008|
|3 Kyle Dr Salem, NH||$263K||2||2||1,500|
|6 Townsend Ave Salem, NH||$231K||3||1||1,092|
|5 Townsend Ave Salem, NH||$241K||3||1||1,088|
|16 Townsend Ave Salem, NH||$302K||5||3||2,194|
|15 Townsend Ave Salem, NH||$275K||3||2||1,793|
Nearby Schools in Salem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.