- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 332 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,950 all time views
- 37 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $154,000
- Price/sqft: $251
- MLS #: 4366143
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- View: Water
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, LotDescription \ Sloping, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Septic, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, Garage Location \ None, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, LotDescription \ Level, Roads \ Dirt, Sewer \ Public, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ View, WaterHeater \ Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, Basement \ Crawl Space, Foundation \ Stone, Roads \ Dead End, GarageAndParking \ On Street, Exterior \ Aluminum, Sewer \ Pump Up, HeatFuel \ Kerosene, Style \ Cottage\Camp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 3 Parking Spaces, Construction \ Existing, WaterHeater \ Owned, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Exhaust Hood, HeatingAndCooling \ Window AC, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Battery Powered, LotDescription \ Lake View, Exterior Features CF \ Beach Rights, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, LotDescription \ Lake Rights, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, StreetType \ Ave
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 798 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: DERY M:55 B:31 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 86833344
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-340K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03038 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Derry as a whole. Among 03038 homes, this home is 1.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 111.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in Derry, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
Nearby Schools in Derry
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.