10 Legacy Park, San Antonio, TX 78257
Sold on 6/27/12:
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow626
- Parcel #163850090580
- Zillow Home ID69635179
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$313,354||$191K – $467K||+$2,182||--||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,447/mo||$969 – $2.2K/mo||+$28||--||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts The Dominion home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for San Antonio as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Dominion market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.9% lower than in San Antonio, and 47% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Dominion home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Dominion home values.
Neighborhood for 10 Legacy Park
- 11 Legacy Park San Antonio, TX$294K------
- 6 Legacy Park San Antonio, TX$334K33.02,589
- 6 Legacy Park San Antonio, TX$345K33.02,657
- 11 Legacy Park Shavano Park, TX--Studio----
- 35 Marbella Ct TX$292K------
- 39 Marbella Ct TX$292K------
- 2 Legacy Park San Antonio, TX$333K33.02,604
- 34 Avalon Park San Antonio, TX$303K32.02,149
- 31 Marbella Ct TX$291K------
- 7 Legacy Park San Antonio, TX$496K33.02,756
- 42 Avalon Park San Antonio, TX$390K43.02,670
- 30 Avalon Park San Antonio, TX$286K------
- 27 Marbella Ct TX$292K------
- 3 Legacy Park San Antonio, TX$600K43.03,309
- 46 Avalon Park San Antonio, TX$280K------
- 22 Avalon Park San Antonio, TX$556K33.53,247
- 23 Marbella Ct TX$293K------
Nearby Schools in San Antonio
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005