10 Leonard Ave, Hudson, NH 03051
Sold on 3/22/13: $325,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,108 sq ft
- Lot:0.92 acres
- Year Built:1977
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $325,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow262
- Elementary SchoolNottingham Elementary School
- High SchoolAlvirne High School
- Middle SchoolMemorial Middle School
- Parcel #241-014-000
- Roof TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID74285699
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$318,966||$297K – $338K||+$514||$151||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,963/mo||$1.4K – $2.7K/mo||-$38||$0.93||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 03051 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Town of Hudson as a whole. Among 03051 homes, this home is valued 36.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.4% greater than in Town of Hudson, and 6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03051 home values.
Neighborhood for 10 Leonard Avenue
- 53 Dracut Rd Hudson, NH$241K------
- 4 Leonard Ave Hudson, NH$335K42.52,704
- 14 Sand Hill Rd Hudson, NH$262K32.01,940
- 20 Sand Hill Rd Hudson, NH$264K43.02,626
- 8 Sand Hill Rd Hudson, NH$286K42.01,750
- 6 Deerfield Ave Hudson, NH$227K------
- 5 Robo Dr Hudson, NH$222K21.0960
- 20 Blueberry Ln Hudson, NH$277K42.52,171
- 13 Blueberry Ln Hudson, NH$255K31.51,432
- 42 Eayers Pond Rd Hudson, NH$348K43.02,071
- 27 Eayers Pond Rd Hudson, NH$359K44.02,705
- 7 Pine Rd Hudson, NH$245K------
- 16 Walnut St Hudson, NH$202K22.01,686
- 16 Philbrick St Hudson, NH$258K------
- 10 Lilac St Hudson, NH$222K21.01,644
- 4 Williams Dr Hudson, NH$271K32.01,666
- 2 Jacqueline St Hudson, NH$271K31.51,976
- 4 Ireland St Hudson, NH$229K41.01,880
- 3 Ireland St Hudson, NH$246K32.02,088
- 52 River Rd Hudson, NH--31.0916
Nearby Schools in Town of Hudson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005