- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Linton Rd, Lynn, MA 019042 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,293 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,383 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $173,900
- Price/sqft: $134
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,293 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: M:098 B:152 L:033
- Zillow Home ID: 56067443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Linton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01904 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.8% less than in Lynn, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01904 home values.
- 18 Linton Rd Lynn, MA$256K31.51,461
- 90 Fernwood Ave Lynn, MA$235K321,376
- 84 Fernwood Ave Lynn, MA$291K31.51,728
- 80 Fernwood Ave Lynn, MA$307K41.51,920
- 11 Linton Rd Lynn, MA$282K32.51,163
- 28 Linton Rd Lynn, MA$295K321,092
- 37 Stanwood St Lynn, MA$172K211,036
- 17 Linton Rd Lynn, MA$249K31.51,164
- 74 Fernwood Ave Lynn, MA$280K421,712
- 33 Stanwood St Lynn, MA$225K311,118
- 83 Fernwood Ave Lynn, MA$253K311,434
- 9 Moon Rd Lynn, MA$252K311,222
- 23 Maple St Lynn, MA$278K32.51,534
- 23 Linton Rd Lynn, MA$265K211,410
- 22 Maple St Lynn, MA$330K321,803
- 79 Fernwood Ave Lynn, MA$257K421,600
- 28 Maple St Lynn, MA$204K311,383
- 15 Moon Rd Lynn, MA$229K21965
- 36 Linton Rd Lynn, MA$306K33.51,432
- 70 Fernwood Ave Lynn, MA$275K41.51,660
Nearby Schools in Lynn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!