10 Live Oak Ln, Hillsborough, CA 940105 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Nestled in the Hillsborough Hills on a quiet cul de sac, this expansive home features soaring ceilings, numerous open spaces, formal living and dining rooms, a kitchen with breakfast bar adjoining a spacious family room, a large backyard deck with built-in heated pool and attached jacuzzi tub. Offering 5 large bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms on 4226* square feet of living space.
Upon entering, you are greeted by a dramatic light-filled foyer leading directly into the backyard deck and heated pool. To the left of the entry, walk up to a large loft, perfect as an entertainment room, billiards room, or playroom. Adjoining the loft is a private bedroom and full bathroom for guests, an au pair, or as an office.
The grand formal living room is on the right of the entryway featuring soaring ceilings, a wood burning fireplace and large picturesque windows that capture nature and bring it in for a relaxing escape and serene surrounds. The room can also comfortably fit a grand piano as well as accommodate hosting a large event. It is custom designed, saturated with light throughout the day.
The living room is attached to an intimate dining room. Graceful flow leads into an open kitchen and family room overlooking the backyard, which is perfect for enjoying a relaxing cup of morning coffee, or afternoon tea while looking out at surrounding mountains. Privacy abounds in the custom built home.
Downstairs there are 4 bedrooms including a spacious, private master suite with romantic marble fireplace and extensive master closet. The marble bathroom features double sinks, a bidet, steam shower and sunken tub with jets. Centered between the remaining bedrooms is a casual living/reading room and adjoining sunroom. All bedrooms feature parquet hardwood floors.
Clean lines and contemporary design are a prominent feature of this home. Bring your imagination and the possibilities are endless...
*Buyers to verify square footage.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $2,400,000
- Price/sqft: $557
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,310 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 027232010
- Zillow Home ID: 15515603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Live Oak Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hillsborough, and 98.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
- 35 Live Oak Ln Hillsborough, CA$3.26M33.52,980
- 20 Live Oak Ln Hillsborough, CA$3.3M42.53,690
- 70 Tiptoe Ln Burlingame, CA$2.98M322,160
- 30 Live Oak Ln Hillsborough, CA$5.15M65.54,790
- 55 Tiptoe Ln Hillsborough, CA$9.29M54.54,870
- 10 Scott Ct Hillsborough, CA$10.8M6411,000
- 101 Tiptoe Ln Hillsborough, CA--Studio----
- 15 Tulip Ct Burlingame, CA$2.22M44.5--
- 45 Live Oak Ln Hillsborough, CA$2.87M555,110
- 15 Tulip Ct Burlingame, CA$2.08M44.52,700
- 40 Live Oak Ln Hillsborough, CA$3.3M43.53,680
- 6155 Skyline Blvd Hillsborough, CA$2.5M32.52,800
- 45 Tiptoe Ln Hillsborough, CA$2.43M32.52,420
- 80 Tiptoe Ln Burlingame, CA$1.91M32.52,030
- 6185 Skyline Blvd Hillsborough, CA$3.26M42.52,840
- 25 Tulip Ct Burlingame, CA$1.76M32.52,020
- 6105 Skyline Blvd Hillsborough, CA$4.16M33.54,010
- 35 Tulip Ct Burlingame, CA$1.47M431,530
- 100 Tiptoe Ln Burlingame, CA$1.49M321,380
- 6215 Skyline Blvd Hillsborough, CA$2.28M432,810
Nearby Schools in Hillsborough
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292