A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 665 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $405,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $175
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Concrete, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,317 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0041 B:0007 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56952672
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $371-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 8.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|11 Margerie St Newburyport, MA||$397K||2||1||1,716|
|9 Margerie St Newburyport, MA||$350K||3||1||1,092|
|8 Lois St Newburyport, MA||$358K||3||1||1,196|
|9 Lois St Newburyport, MA||$390K||4||2||1,152|
|11 Lois St Newburyport, MA||$397K||3||1.5||1,230|
|7 Margerie St Newburyport, MA||$420K||3||2||1,626|
|7 Lois St Newburyport, MA||$389K||3||2||1,225|
|12 Margerie St Newburyport, MA||$356K||3||1||1,176|
|10 Margerie St Newburyport, MA||$334K||2||1||1,061|
|5 Margerie St Newburyport, MA||$417K||3||2||1,729|
|5 Lois St Newburyport, MA||$462K||5||2||2,282|
|6 Lois St Newburyport, MA||$385K||3||1||1,196|
|9 Hunter Dr Newburyport, MA||$458K||3||2.5||1,894|
|6 Margerie St Newburyport, MA||$399K||3||1||1,560|
|13 Sylvester St Newburyport, MA||$322K||2||1||972|
|11 Sylvester St Newburyport, MA||$324K||2||1||972|
|3 Margerie St Newburyport, MA||$456K||4||2||1,976|
|14 Charron Dr Newburyport, MA||$541K||3||2||2,168|
|7 Hunter Dr Newburyport, MA||$431K||4||2||1,638|
|9 Sylvester St Newburyport, MA||$377K||2||1||1,535|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.