A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 613 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $288,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $137
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,106 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00021 B:00055 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58094882
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $218-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06043 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Bolton as a whole. Among 06043 homes, this home is valued 17.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Bolton, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06043 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bolton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06043 home values.
|9 Lori Rd Bolton, CT||$270K||2||2.5||1,578|
|6 Lori Rd Bolton, CT||$341K||3||3||2,436|
|14 Lori Rd Bolton, CT||$313K||3||2.5||1,816|
|10 Kim Rd Bolton, CT||$362K||4||2.5||2,924|
|174 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$231K||3||1||1,530|
|21 Lori Rd Bolton, CT||$426K||3||2.5||3,400|
|178 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$349K||4||3||2,634|
|2 Lori Rd Bolton, CT||$296K||3||2.5||2,094|
|8 Kim Rd Bolton, CT||$299K||4||3||2,135|
|11 Kim Rd Bolton, CT||$352K||4||3.5||2,768|
|160 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$215K||3||1||1,260|
|18 Lori Rd Bolton, CT||$356K||3||2.5||2,357|
|182 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$301K||3||3||2,170|
|166 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$208K||3||2.5||1,398|
|86 School Rd Bolton, CT||$325K||3||2||2,304|
|183 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$195K||2||1||1,098|
|187 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$173K||2||2||1,152|
|8 Valerie Dr Vernon, CT||$244K||4||3||1,972|
|8 Valerie Dr Bolton, CT||$306K||3||2.5||2,022|
|4 Valerie Dr Bolton, CT||$265K||3||2||1,706|
Nearby Schools in Bolton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.