10 Marlborough St, Boston, MA 021161 bed, 1 bath, 11,118 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $9,750,000
- Price/sqft: $877
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer - Upright, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ 3 or More, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_LEVEL \ Basement, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH4_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH5_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH6_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SEWER_AND_WATER \ City/Town Sewer, SEWER_AND_WATER \ City/Town Water, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 11,118 sqft
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02851 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59172619
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Marlborough Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% lower than in Boston, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
- 8 Marlborough St Boston, MA$6.93M11675
- 12 Marlborough St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$1.52M211,358
- 14 Marlborough St Boston, MA--Studio1200
- 26 Marlborough St APT 3 Boston, MA$897KStudio11,200
- 12 Marlborough St Boston, MA--Studio1--
- 12 Marlborough St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$2.46M211,400
- 12 Marlborough St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$1.53M221,235
- 6 Marlborough St APT 1A Boston, MA$884K11--
- 6 Marlborough St APT 5B Boston, MA$847K11--
- 6 Marlborough St APT 4D Boston, MA$921K11--
- 6 Marlborough St Boston, MA--21800
- 6 Marlborough St APT 6A Boston, MA$626K------
- 6 Marlborough St APT 1D Boston, MA$622K11--
- 6 Marlborough St APT 4C Boston, MA$884K11--
- 6 Marlborough St # 4 Boston, MA--------
- 6 Marlborough St APT 2A Boston, MA$627K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!