10 Marlborough St, Boston, MA 02116
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $2,728/mo
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:11,118 sq ft
- Lot:3,920 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Nov 2004 for $1
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer - Upright,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete,COOLING \ 3 or More,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Stone,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ City View(s),EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks),EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Marble,FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks),FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Electric Baseboard,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks),INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar,KIT_LEVEL \ Basement,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room,OTH3_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room,OTH4_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom,OTH5_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor,OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom,OTH6_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor,OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,SEWER_AND_WATER \ City/Town Sewer,SEWER_AND_WATER \ City/Town Water,SF_TYPE \ Attached,STYLE \ Other (See Remarks),TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID59172619
- Days on Zillow3336
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #W:05 P:02851 S:000
- Room Count20
- # Stories4.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$10,315,917||$7.63M – $13.2M||+$299,825||$927||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,728/mo||$1.7K – $4.3K/mo||-$127||$0.25||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 6.2% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 1169.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.3% lower than in Boston, and 91.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 10 Marlborough Street
- 12 Marlborough St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$1.4M22.01,235
- 12 Marlborough St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$3.08M21.01,400
- 6 Marlborough St APT 5D Boston, MA$1.71M11.0750
- 16 Marlborough St Boston, MA$4.32M78.06,163
- 18 Marlborough St Boston, MA$6.94M64.55,586
- 17 Marlborough St UNIT G Boston, MA$1.14M22.01,425
- 17 Marlborough St APT 4 Boston, MA$956K21.51,135
- 11 Commonwealth Ave Boston, MA$9.6MStudio1.09,645
- 29 Marlborough St APT 5 Boston, MA$1.15M22.01,145
- 29 Marlborough St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$527K11.0675
- 11 Marlborough St Boston, MA$2.22M21.0--
- 19 Marlborough St Boston, MA$8.98M66.07,688
- 26 Marlborough St APT 1 Boston, MA$1.16M21.0--
- 26 Marlborough St Boston, MA$2.48MStudio1.0500
- 33 Marlborough St APT 1A Boston, MA$618K11.5776
- 33 Marlborough St APT 1 Boston, MA$5.04M22.53,685
- 21-23 Marlborough St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$6.55M45.05,841
- 7 Marlborough St APT 2 Boston, MA$3.03M45.02,716
- 35 Marlborough St APT 2 Boston, MA$270K11.0280
- 22 Marlborough St Boston, MA$909K52.01,902
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.5 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.6 mi
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005