A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 2,429 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $480,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $380
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00071 B:00007 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56032729
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $353-490K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 27.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 68.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% lower than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|14 Theodore Ave Andover, MA||$399K||3||1.5||1,364|
|14 Mary Lou Ln Andover, MA||$422K||3||1||1,232|
|12 Theodore Ave Andover, MA||$460K||2||2||2,234|
|9 Mary Lou Ln Andover, MA||$438K||3||2||1,502|
|7 Mary Lou Ln Andover, MA||$759K||4||2.5||5,046|
|88 Lowell St Andover, MA||$530K||4||3.5||2,680|
|78 Lowell St Andover, MA||$418K||3||1.5||1,532|
|8 Theodore Ave Andover, MA||$456K||3||2||2,209|
|25 Mary Lou Ln Andover, MA||$412K||3||1.5||1,379|
|17 Theodore Ave Andover, MA||$361K||3||1||1,152|
|24 Theodore Ave Andover, MA||$461K||3||3||2,018|
|11 Theodore Ave Andover, MA||$387K||2||1||1,380|
|29 Mary Lou Ln Andover, MA||$415K||3||1||1,602|
|21 Theodore Ave Andover, MA||$399K||3||2||1,344|
|86 Lowell St Andover, MA||$565K||3||3.5||2,233|
|18 Mary Lou Ln Andover, MA||$498K||3||1.5||2,169|
|76 Lowell St Andover, MA||$540K||4||3||2,208|
|90 Lowell St Andover, MA||$331K||3||1||1,200|
|5 Theodore Ave Andover, MA||$395K||2||1||1,607|
|22 Mary Lou Ln Andover, MA||$436K||3||1||1,500|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!