- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Melville Ln, Dorchester Center, MA 021243 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1995 for $93,485
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Parcel #: W:17 P:00952 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59107429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Melville Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% greater than in Boston, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 7 Melville Ln Dorchester Center, MA$410K21.51,450
- 14 Melville Ln Dorchester Center, MA$343K211,372
- Melville Ln Dorchester Center, MA$448K31.51,512
- Melville Ln Dorchester Center, MA$391K31.51,366
- 18 Melville Ln Dorchester Center, MA$391K21.51,366
- 1 Melville Ave Dorchester Center, MA$338K31.51,216
- 18 Lyndhurst St Dorchester Center, MA$545K73.54,640
- 544-546 Washington St Boston, MA$520K----9,966
- 560A Washington St Dorchester Center, MA$441K----4,000
- 22-24 Lyndhurst St Boston, MA$383K723,307
- 1 Melville Ave # B Dorchester, MA$607K31.53,605
- 26-28 Lyndhurst St Boston, MA$456K82.53,807
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292