A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Views: 1,789 all time views
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $247,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $151
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: HMSD M:00017 B:000270 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86801197
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-327K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03826 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Boston Metro as a whole. Among 03826 homes, this home is valued 14.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03826, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 786.1% higher than in Boston Metro, and 203.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03826 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03826 home values.
|9 Merryfield Ln East Hampstead, NH||$389K||3||1.5||2,845|
|4 Merryfield Ln East Hampstead, NH||$339K||3||2||2,203|
|21 Merryfield Ln East Hampstead, NH||$277K||3||2||1,900|
|22 Merryfield Ln East Hampstead, NH||$309K||3||2||2,424|
|5 Chamberlain Ave East Hampstead, NH||$409K||3||3||3,378|
|25 Merryfield Ln East Hampstead, NH||$285K||3||2||1,930|
|28 Merryfield Ln East Hampstead, NH||$377K||4||3||2,880|
|10 Chamberlain Ave East Hampstead, NH||$376K||3||3||2,556|
|31 Merryfield Ln East Hampstead, NH||$335K||3||2||2,443|
|34 Merryfield Ln East Hampstead, NH||$310K||3||2||2,032|
|6 Chamberlain Ave East Hampstead, NH||$290K||3||2||2,423|
|20 Chamberlain Ave East Hampstead, NH||$256K||2||2||1,737|
|24 Chamberlain Ave East Hampstead, NH||$293K||3||3||1,718|
|28 Chamberlain Ave East Hampstead, NH||$272K||1||1||1,686|
|31 Chamberlain Ave East Hampstead, NH||$351K||4||3||2,789|
|154 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$213K||2||1||1,014|
|149 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$213K||3||1||1,342|
|2 Chamberlain Ave East Hampstead, NH||$231K||3||2||1,830|
|158 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$191K||3||1||1,183|
|141 E Main St East Hampstead, NH||$241K||2||2||1,867|
Nearby Schools in East Hampstead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!