- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 251 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $6,000,000
- Price/sqft: $1,769
- MLS #: M9147884
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 4th Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Crawl Space, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Generator, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ Mooring, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 8,368 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:010 B:013 L:
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 57871712
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06475 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Old Saybrook as a whole. Among 06475 homes, this home is 3959.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 624.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06475, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Old Saybrook, and 21.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06475 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06475 home values.
|4 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.73M||5||2||3,030|
|2 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.41M||4||4.5||3,563|
|6 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$1.79M||5||2||2,344|
|9 Mohegan Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$4.94M||4||3||3,000|
|20 Mohegan Ave Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|8 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.78M||--||--||--|
|2 Neponset Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$1.96M||4||4.1||2,803|
|8 Neponset Ave Old Saybrook, CT||--||Studio||--||1|
|4 Neponset Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.31M||4||3.5||3,068|
|2 Mohegan Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$1.94M||5||1.5||2,514|
|Fenwick Ave Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|6 Neponset Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$1.53M||3||1.1||1,267|
|5 Neponset Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.54M||5||2.5||3,102|
|Fenwick Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$1.04M||--||--||--|
|30 Fenwick Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$4M||6||5.5||6,658|
|22 Fenwick Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.44M||3||5.5||4,450|
|Hartlands Dr Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|7 Neponset Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.88M||4||3||4,378|
|28 Fenwick Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.57M||8||4.5||3,421|
|26 Fenwick Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.81M||7||6.5||6,839|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!