- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 73,971 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $6,000,000
- Price/sqft: $1,769
- MLS #: M9147884
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Beach Front, Features \ Boating, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Country Living, Features \ Covered Terraces, Features \ Cycling, Features \ Deck, Features \ Deep Water Mooring, Features \ Dock, Features \ Dock Rights, Features \ Fireplace in Master BR, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Golf, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Library, Features \ Live Water, Features \ Ocean, Features \ Ocean / Beach, Features \ Ocean Front, Features \ Porch, Features \ Privacy, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Sand Beach, Features \ Screened Porch, Features \ SIR Waterfront, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Storm door, Features \ Tennis Courts, Features \ Terrace, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Features \ Vacation / Second Home, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Water, Features \ Waterfront, Features \ Yacht Club, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 8,368 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:010 B:013 L:
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 57871712
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06475 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Old Saybrook as a whole. Among 06475 homes, this home is 4004.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 642.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06475, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% less than in Old Saybrook, and 35.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06475 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06475 home values.
|4 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.33M||5||2||3,030|
|2 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.13M||4||4.5||3,563|
|6 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.17M||5||2||2,344|
|9 Mohegan Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$5.97M||4||3||3,000|
|20 Mohegan Ave Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|8 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.05M||--||--||--|
|6 Mohegan Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.22M||3||3.5||3,800|
|2 Neponset Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.41M||4||4.1||2,803|
|8 Neponset Ave Old Saybrook, CT||--||Studio||--||1|
|4 Neponset Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.96M||4||3.5||3,068|
|2 Mohegan Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.45M||5||1.5||2,514|
|Fenwick Ave Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|6 Neponset Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$1.93M||3||1.1||1,267|
|5 Neponset Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.07M||5||2.5||3,102|
|Fenwick Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$1.52M||--||--||--|
|30 Fenwick Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$4.93M||6||5.5||6,658|
|22 Fenwick Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.12M||3||5.5||4,450|
|7 Neponset Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.48M||4||3||4,378|
|28 Fenwick Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.15M||8||4.5||3,421|
|26 Fenwick Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$4.77M||7||6.5||6,839|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.